HARRY L. ANTHONY, IV - PE
- "ISL Wellfield Reserves"
- Presented at The SME Global Uranium Symposium, Casper, Wyoming, USA, July, 2005
- "ISL Pattern Reserve Requirements for Today's Spot Price,"
- Presented at The 30th International Symposium on the Process Metallurgy of Uranium, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, September, 2000
- Economic and Technical Aspects of ISL Uranium Mining
- Two days of lectures sponsored by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) in Casper, Wyoming for third world mining representatives, September, 1998.
- "Radiation Workshop,"
- Organized and produced this one day seminar at Univ. of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas, 1983.
- "Wellfield Operations"
- 3rd Annual Uranium Seminar, Casper, Wyoming, 1979.
- "Polythionate Poisoning of IX Resins"
- Presentation at 2nd Annual Uranium Seminar, Corpus Christi, Texas, 1977.
- Registered Professional Engineer, State of Texas #47592
- President, Kingsville Council of the Navy League, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003
- President, Kingsville Chamber of Commerce, 1995-1996
- President, Kingsville Rotary Club, 1987-1988
- President, South Texas Section of AIME, 1984 and 1987
- Member, Kleberg County United Way Advisory Committee, 1998-2004
- Board Member, Kingsville Chamber of Commerce, 1990-2000
- Board Member, Kingsville Council of the Navy League, 1998-2004
- Distinguished Member of the South Texas Mineral Section of AIME - 1987
- 1999 Outstanding Citizen of the Year - Kingsville Chamber of Commerce
- 2004 Scroll of Honor - United States Navy League