In-Situ Leach Mineral Information Needs Economic Report
- Determine Internal Rate of Return
- Adjustable Mineral Decline Curve for Sensitivity Analysis
- Cash Flow Summary
- Full Cycle Economic Analysis
Click on the spreadsheet to see examples
The unique spreadsheet contains algorithms that calculate expected plant feed concentrations based on decline curve information and cut-off solution grades. Replacement wellfield scheduling, optimization of company resources, capital detail requirements are all contained within this unique, yet comprehensive computer program that has evolved over the past 20 years.
Two styles of reports are easily printed out using macro technology. A very detailed report that lists expenditures by each cost category, or a more manageable executive summary that provides cost projection details based on the following grouping of categories; labor, auxiliary, environmental, well completion costs, chemicals, electrical, wellfield hardware maintenance, plant hardware maintenance, ancillary plant costs, yellowcake drying and handling, vehicle charges, and engineering.
- Provides a continuous format to track and forecast operating cost.
- Systematic in developing budget needs.
- Categories: Plant Capital, Wellfield Replacement Capital, Definite Wellfield Expense, Plant Operating Expense, Wellfield Operating Expense, Reclamation & Restoration.
- Allows the determination and timing for special mining permit requirements when multiple permits are required.
- Detail tabulation of monitor, injection, and production well materials and components.
- Forecasts chemical requirements and deliveries based on assumptions.
- Estimates electrical demand based on piezometric information, pump selection, and desired flow.
- Generate a drilling program for wellfield development and definitive drilling based on production requirements.
- Determine restoration and reclamation costs based on area mined, pore volumes circulated, well plugging, and surface equipment disposal.
IBM Compatible Computer, 32M RAM
Lotus 1-2-3® 97 Edition or Excel ®